EWB Archives

April 2008

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Michael J. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:16:30 -0400
If the lettering on the right sleeve will be on the FRONT
(forward-facing) surface of the sleeve, as shown, then have it read
from cuff to shoulder instead of the way it is now. In that way,
someone approaching the wearer can read it easily by just tilting
her/his head to the left. If the lettering will be on the SIDE of the
sleeve, than leave it the way it is since top-to-bottom is more
conventional than bottom to top.
Mike