Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GREENH_RFL Home

GREENH_RFL  April 2008

GREENH_RFL April 2008

RELAY!!!!

Timothy Gerard Hluchan <[log in to unmask]>

Greenhouse Relay For Life <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:11:39 -0400

RELAY IS TODAY!!!!!

Just a reminder, we will be meeting in the University Heights South
Lobby at 4:45 to go to the event as a team.  Remember to bring a white
T-Shirt, as well as your creative costumes if you are participating in
the themed laps.  The entire team will be participating in the "Team
Color" lap for Sribbling Out Cancer.  If you plan on napping during
the night, bring something comfy to lay down on and a sleeping bag if
you prefer.  Also remember to decorate your Luminaria Bags and bring
$5 for each bag.  Does anyone have a cooler of some sort that we could
use for the evening to keep a few food items cold?  Sadly, the event
must be held inside the gym, due to pending bad weather forcasts, but
the event will be lots of fun nonetheless.  See you at 4:45.

~Tim

--
Timothy G. Hluchan
University of Vermont