Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GREENH_RFL Home

GREENH_RFL  April 2008

GREENH_RFL April 2008

mandatory meeting

Timothy Gerard Hluchan <[log in to unmask]>

Greenhouse Relay For Life <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:31:07 -0400

Greenhouse people,
    We will be having a mandatory Relay for Life meeting on Wednesday
at 9pm in the UHS1 first floor student lounge.  Please be there so we
can go over the final preparations for the Relay event this weekend.
And if you haven't raised any money yet, now is the time, only 4 more
days till Relay.  It's going to be a great event, get psyched!!

~Tim

--
Timothy G. Hluchan
University of Vermont