JM Prom, painting, safety

"Emily A. Piazza" <[log in to unmask]>

Jeanne Mance 4 <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:22:58 -0400

Hi everyone! Spring is HERE, fo' sho. Just want to update y'all on
some things in the Mance.

1. JEANNE MANCE PROM!!! for those attending JM Prom next Thursday at
the Manor, there will be a picture slide show highlighting memories
from the year. If you have pictures (PG and appropriate) you would
like to be in this slide show of you and your JM friends, please have
them burn them to a CD, or email those pictures to Lia Tarbell on the
4th floor ([log in to unmask]). That needs to happen by Monday April 21.

2. PAINTING: The kitchen has a fresh coat of primer on the formerly
infected walls. There is paint downstairs. All we have to do now is
release our inner creative juices and paint away!

3. SAFETY: a creep man got into our building this weekend. He was
sleeping in the bike room/front entrance and followed through when
someone entered the building. No harm was done, but could you imagine
if he did do something? Lets not be that headline in the newspaper.
CALL the RA on duty or POLICE SERVICES if there is EVER anyone in JM
that does not belong here. Again, don't let people tailgate in!

Love you all and the sun, hope y'all are getting to enjoy it!

-Emily