JHOUSE Archives

April 2008

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kazuko Suzuki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:09:34 -0400
Konnichiwa! Hello!

It is hard to believe but it is the time for our end-of-semester
Sushi/Potluck Party and also for the Global Village Dinner and
Celebration.

Global Village Dinner and Celebration
Grand Maple Ballroom, Davis Center
April 20, Sunday 7pm

You have received an invitation already, but please make sure to bring
your invitation to the L/L Director's Office by next Monday the 14th.
(The Director's office has to give the caterers a firm count next
Tuesday.)

Sushi and Potluck Party
Living and Learning Center Fireplace Lounge
April 25, Friday 5pm

Please save the date! If anyone can help with set up and/or clean up,
we would greatly appreciate it. (We will send you the details for help
crew later).

Looking forward to having you at these great events,
Japanese House Program