MASON6 April 2008

Thank you and Kathi's dogs...

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:51:26 -0400

Hey Lovelies!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who went to my Dance Party last night,
it meant so much to me! I hope you all had at least a little fun and lots of free
food!

Second of all, Kathi (our house keeper) has offered to bring in one of her dogs
the week of April 14th just as a stress reliever and fun kind of thing! (It's a
yellow lab...) I chose a random day and it's Tuesday. Now Kathi asked me to
ask you who will be available between the hours of 7:30am-3pm to kind of
babysit the dog... There can be a lot of you too!

Come see me or email me back!

Thanks!

Love,
Katie