AIKIDO May 2008

Fwd: DEADLINE FOR CLUB SPENDING/NOTIFICATION OF SUMMER SPENDING

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 May 2008 14:11:13 +0900

     Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:35:48 -0400
     From: "Benjamin Noah. Porter" <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: DEADLINE FOR CLUB SPENDING/NOTIFICATION OF SUMMER SPENDING
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

My name is Ben Porter and I'm the new SGA Treasurer. If you have yet
to meet me, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself! I have
office hours M/W 11-2 and  T/TH 12-2, but these will get a little
haggard with exams, so please make an appointment through Jess
([log in to unmask]) to meet with me if necessary.

As stated in the Financial Policies, the deadline for club spending is
TODAY. However, recognizing the lack of notification of this, that
deadline is being extended until Wednesday May 7th. THIS IS ALSO THE
DEADLINE FOR NOTIFYING THE FINANCIAL OFFICE OF ANY PLANS FOR CLUB
SPENDING OVER THE SUMMER. If you know what exactly will be purchased,
getting the POs in now would be advisable.

I hope this e-mail finds you all navigating the end of the semester
successfully, as always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any
questions or concerns.

Best,

Ben

--
Benjamin N. Porter
Student Government Association Treasurer

----- End forwarded message -----