VTBIRD Archives

May 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Maeve Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 14:08:08 -0400
Hi, everyone - I'm going to be birding at Crane Creek and Magee Marsh
in Ohio this coming week. I just discovered that my tripod doesn't
fit in my largest suitcase. We won't need the scope for warblers
(which I'm confidently expecting to see in staggering numbers!) but
I'd like it for waterfowl. Does anyone within 30 miles of Jericho
have a small tripod that we could put on the car roof or a bench or a
convenient rock - and that I could borrow Wednesday through Sunday?

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center