VTBIRD Archives

May 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 21:38:30 EDT
Join the Green Mountain Audubon Society for our last bird walk  in May. This
Saturday, May 24, the GMAS has scheduled a field trip to Mills  Riverside Park
in Jericho. We will meet in the visitors parking lot there at 7  A.M. Mills
Riverside Park is located on route 15 between Jericho and Underhill  about 2
miles from Jericho. Look for a prominent sign advertising the park on  the right
hand side of the road, shortly after passing the intersection of Route  15
and Brown's Trace Road.

Hope to see some of you there.

Bruce  MacPherson
South  Burlington