VTBIRD Archives

May 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Laurie Casserly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 19:20:38 -0400
hey birders

I'm happy to see that boboliks are very much in evidence in Huntington this year. I saw at least fifteen  males chasing one another in two fields facing eachother in Huntington. The location is easy to get to. Coming from Richmond on the huntintonRd. to HUntington center. Make a left on theCamel Hump rd. drive one block past School st. on the left and pull over. The little birds with the yellow afros can be seen from either side of the street. laurie in Starksboro.