AIKIDO August 2008

Welcome Back! (PLEASE READ)

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:02:16 +0900

Hey,

How did your summer go? Too quickly? Well, we are now back and we are
going to start right away.  The first thing is coming up rather
quickly, this Saturday is the First Year Picnic on the CBW Green.  It
starts at 12pm and ends at 2pm. Let's meet in front of the library at
11am and since its really early in the semester, whoever shows up gets
an extra $5 off this month's dues.  I unfortunately have to work at
2pm so I will have to leave a little early.  So please respond to this
email to say whether you can help or not, I know a couple people
responded, but I want to know even if you can't help.

A tentative date for our first meeting is set for Tuesday September
9th at 3:30pm at the SGA office in the Davis Center.  We can talk
about PE credit, and a rough idea of other semester events.  These
meetings are mandatory to receive the discount and will happen once a
month, which only means 3 meetings a semester. :)

Also, in order to give the $25 discount I need to know who plans on
training this month.  You have until the meeting date to figure out if
you want to train.  The cost of monthly dues will end up being $45 a
month, which is a great deal considering Sensei already gives a
student discount of $10.  You can make your own training schedule and
we can help each other as a group.  It's also just a great way to meet
people who aren't a part of UVM.

I hope to see you all soon and have one last week of freedom. :)  Take care

Danielle