]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  August 2008

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE August 2008

Re: Gary Null answers critics on Steal This Radio #53 THURSDAY

Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:30:32 -0400

If your reference is to the claim made by quackwatch that Gary Null
has a phony Ph.D., I have a letter from the dean of the college
rejecting that assertion, and would be glad to scan it and post it
here ....  But that's just one of the bogus claims made by quackwatch
and those who rely on it for their facts -- big mistake.

Mitchel