AIKIDO September 2008

Weekend Hello Part2

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:53:47 +0900

Sorry about that, it's early Sunday morning and I hit the wrong
button. Anyways I wanted everyone to know about the meeting we had
this past week.  We just covered what we do, answered questions, get
to know each other, etc.  We will also be meeting hopefully once a
week every week or every other week on campus until it snows.  For
those of us who are training, could you send me your schedule of times
when you are free during the week?  Just click on my name at the top
and send a quick email about what times you are free so I can
coordinate (or even alternate) what times we can have free practice on
the green.  We can work on stretches, rolls, falls, and help each
other with any questions and techniques.  I hope to start this week so
email me your times!

We are in the process of getting PE credit!  It might take a little
bit, and it requires more than a UVM credit class but that means you
can train on your schedule, get a discount, and even get credit for
it.  Good deal.  Like with any club sport you can get 1 credit for the
whole year (.5 credit a semester) and I am not sure the hours right
now, let's guess 2 or 3 times a week training would do it.

I hope your weekend has been fun and I'll see you soon

Danielle