AIKIDO September 2008

New websites to add!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:52:38 -0400

Hello,

We have a couple of new things happening with the club, first I wonder
if you have all heard of the new "Lynx" system just installed.  The
university compares it to facebook for campus clubs.  Here is the link
to register yourself and look up the Aikido Club.
http://thelynx.collegiatelink.net/Community?action=getMyHome
For those of you who are training, it is important that you go to our
website and fill out those LIABILITY RELEASE FORMS.  They can be found
online now so it is easier to have the information you need to fill it
out.  Please do this ASAP.

We are now also a group on Facebook (speaking of networks), just look
up University of Vermont Aikido Club and we can get discussions going,
plan events, etc.  We might start sending out notices to people about
the club through facebook as well so it will be good to know where we
are!

SCHEDULES: I still need people's daily schedules if you want to make
meeting times more so you can attend.  If you don't give them to me
then It is possible that you will find a conflict.  Remember, I
require anyone taking a discount to do something for the club every
month.  This month I think those that are training should take some of
those brand new flyers from the dojo and hang a few around campus
after signing up on the sheet.  Even two buildings would be good. Next
month we will start fundraisers!

Take care and I'll see you around

Danielle