LISTSERV Archives

CATAYAKKAYAK Home

CATAYAKKAYAK  September 2008

CATAYAKKAYAK September 2008

Re: Help from Experienced Boaters

Dylan Kent Harry <[log in to unmask]>

Catayak Kayak and Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:32:13 -0400

Hi, i can't make the meeting tomorrow, but i should be able to make
the thursday meeting. I'd love to help out at the pool sessions,
(excluding this coming weekend since i'll be away.) If there is any
information i should be aware of as a pool session helper, send it my
way.
Thanks,
Dylan Harry