Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CATAYAKKAYAK Home

CATAYAKKAYAK  September 2008

CATAYAKKAYAK September 2008

PE Credit

George William Lester <[log in to unmask]>

Catayak Kayak and Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:15:26 -0400

Hello paddlers.

The paddling club was just approved to recieve PE credit for the
semester.  To recieve this credit you must attend 75% of the pool
sessions, and two events outside of the pool; this good be anything
from a river trip, to a bake sale.

What you must do now is fill out the attached add form and get it to
me (George) by October 7th.  I will be at the pool sessions.  Once
that is done we will keep track of your involvement throughout the
semester and get you the credit you so rightfully deserve.  Help us
out by making sure you sign in at the pool and other events.

Questions? let me know.

George