Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CATAYAKKAYAK Home

CATAYAKKAYAK  September 2008

CATAYAKKAYAK September 2008

Lucky Bastards

"Benjamin Samuel. Levy" <[log in to unmask]>

Catayak Kayak and Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:12:53 -0400

George,
        I'd be curious to know how you sneaky playboaters managed to
get PE credit, were there "favors" involved??? I've been trying to do
that for four years!  But seriously that's awesome, and for all you
newbies that's just one more reason to start and stick with the
coolest extreme sport hands down (that is besides skiing that is).
and just a shout out I'll be heading to moosefest OCT. 17-19, one of
the biggest whitewater festivals in the northeast, let me know if any
UVM'ers are heading out for the event.  Well that's all, back to life
in the real world.

Best,
your former president and dear friend,
Ben Levy