We are proud to announce that the Fall 2008 UVM Center for Rural Studies
"Rural Developments" newsletter is now available for download at
This issue features what we have been learning about Vermonters this
year through our annual Vermonter Poll and our work with the Council on
the Future of Vermont. It also includes information on our 30th
anniversary symposium on 10/04/08. You're invited!
- Health care and jobs consistently top Vermontersí list of important
- Household Internet ubiquitous, broadband rising, digital divides
- Testing agricultural and civic IQ.
- Vermonters choose healthy eating habits and want GMO labeling.
- CRS Anniversary Symposium set for Saturday, Oct. 4.
- Council on Future of Vermont project assesses Vermontersí values and
- Project Updates
We welcome questions and comments.
The Staff of the UVM Center for Rural Studies
207 Morrill Hall
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
[log in to unmask]