Thanks everyone for the info and replies. I'm thinking I may wait until the winds are more favorable to make the trip to Philo. Happy Birding, Pam
--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Michael Cosgrove <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Michael Cosgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Hawk Watch - Sept 13
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 6:41 PM
That is a true statement, according to weather underground Tuesday would be
a better day. Keep in mind that yesterday Monday looked like the day to go.
Test every home for radon.