AIKIDO October 2008

PE Credit

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:34:49 -0400

Hey there,

I just realized I gave you an option for PE credit for Aikido club,
but didn't give you the CRN course number.  Aikido Club CRN #: 93557
You have to do the add/drop form by tomorrow, but if you can't then I
can talk to Leon.  Also there is always next semester.  Just fill out
the add/drop form and pass them into Leon in the SGA office on the 3rd
floor of Davis Center (down the hall from the bookstore).  He has a
desk there and you can just ask the front desk if you need to find
him.  If you need anymore information just ask. :)

At the end of the month we are going to have a 50/50 raffle and a
small-time DDR game.  We will be set up at a table and charge people
to play DDR (maybe in some sort of competition) and be having a 50/50
raffle alongside it.  We can advertise and make a big deal out of this
event and hopefully since it's a little different it will be better
than just a bake sale. ^^  We will also have another fundraiser the
week after Thanksgiving break involving origami hangings with cider/
hot chocolate, and fudge, etc.  I'll see you soon, good luck and take
care

Danielle