AIKIDO October 2008

TESTING

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:02:49 -0400

Hey!

I just wanted to remind everyone to come and support the people
testing and get a sense for yourself what is involved tonight at 5:30
(come at 5:15pm) and tomorrow morning at 10:30am.  It is a great
chance to see this since it only happens 2 or 3 times a year and the
more people to come and watch the better.  I hope you can make it!

Danielle