AIKIDO October 2008

Meeting Tomorrow!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Oct 2008 23:15:12 -0400

Hey!

We have a meeting tomorrow down at the dojo tomorrow at 12:30.  We
will be meeting for lunch to discuss insurance waivers, PE credit
add/drop form, (both by Oct 7th), free practice times and place, and
fundraising.  You have to be there or let me know you can't make it
and  schedule a time to meet with me so you can get and fill out the
insurance waiver form.  These are important and if you want to
continue to get the discount, because if you don't fill out these
forms you won't have the PE option and you won't get the discount for
at least November.  Some have contacted me which is ok, but if you are
staying quiet know that I won't know you exist as part of the club.

Keep in touch and I hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Danielle