]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2008

AIKIDO October 2008

Fwd: LEON'S IMPORTANT INFO: This week/other stuff

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:57:31 -0400

If there is one other person out there who is CPR certified please
contact me via email or phone (8025229730).  We have one member but we
need one more by Nov. 7th.

Also, if you want to know how to run an event or plan/organize for the
club next year there is a leadership workshop Leon talks about that is
coming up.

In a couple days I will send an email about free practice sessions for us. :)

Danielle