Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GARDENGREENHOUSE Home

GARDENGREENHOUSE  October 2008

GARDENGREENHOUSE October 2008

Update on greenhouse gardens

James Martin Stoops <[log in to unmask]>

Garden and Green House for the GreenHouse RLC Guild <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:50:10 -0400

Hello All,

Last week I met with someone from the Campus Planning department to go
over the final official approval steps for the raised beds and such.
Turns out, there is a pretty hefty amount of red tape to go through.

This just means that the work days won't be until the spring time. I
hope you will all still take an interest before the nice weather in
the spring to talk about what sort of plants you want planted, who
wants to work in the gardens, and things like that.

Part of the formal requirements is a maintenance protocol, which means
in the next few weeks i will hold a meeting where we have to go over a
plan where students have an official protocol for taking care of the
space.

I will be in the greenhouse offices next week again working on all of
this and would love some input or help. I will send out an email
shortly to tell you the times I will be available.

Thanks so much and I hope this email finds you all well.

best,
James