]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

POLICYPROJECT Home

POLICYPROJECT  October 2008

POLICYPROJECT October 2008

Produce Computer Graphic & Rendering, 2D/3D Animation & Movie in China

Policy Project <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Oct 2008 15:34:45 +0800

Dear businesspersons:

  Thanks for your attention!

  Our art studio would like to provide full spectrum services for your needs in:

  Computer graphic & rendering,
  3D Architectual flythrough,
  Animated Cartoon Movie,
  Video/Movie After Effects,
  Short Promotion Video,
  Corporate Identity
  2D/3D game,
  Website,
  etc.

  We are seeking jobs on continuing basis, the ideal customers are:

  Game companies
  Movie companies
  Architectural companies
  Advertisement Company or Media
  Any business for promotion campaign

  Software we use:

  AutoCAD, UGNX, 3DMAX, MAYA, Photoshop, AI and Flash.

  Serious buyers feel free to contact us for a quotaion. Free demo
is available.

  Q&B Art Studio
  Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, PR China
  Contact: Kikita Liu
  Phone: 86 755 26087974 FAX:86 755 26087477
  Email:[log in to unmask]