Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ACCTCLUB Home

ACCTCLUB  November 2008

ACCTCLUB November 2008

Important Member Service Information

"Southeast Financial F.C.U." <[log in to unmask]>

Accounting Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:34:15 -0500

In our terms and contidions you have agreed to state that your
account must always be under your control or those you designate
at all times. We have noticed some activity related to your account that
indicates that order parties may have tried gaining access or control of your
information in your account.

Therefore, to prevent unauthorized access to your Southeast Financial Federal Credit Union
Internet Banking account,you are limited to five failed login attempts in
a 24-hour period. You have exceeded this number of attempts.*

To reactivate your debit card , please call: +1(732-475-4271)

Sincerly,
John Simmonds, President Southeast Financial Federal Credit Union.

 2008 Southeast Financial Federal Credit Union, All Rights Reserved.