Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BLOGGING Home

BLOGGING  November 2008

BLOGGING November 2008

configure Stylecatcher systemwide?

Arts & Sciences Computing Svs <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:53:35 -0500

Hi-

I'm brand new to Movable Type and blogging in general.  I wanted to
change how my blog looks from the standard format, but when I click on
"Select a design using stylecatcher" I get an error with "StyleCatcher
must first be configured system-wide before it can be used".

So, obviously something's wrong, what do I do to fix it?

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS, IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences
438 College Street #402