]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  November 2008

VTBIRD November 2008

Re: Purple Sandpipers at Colchester Causeway

Stephen Antell <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:45:22 -0500

I walked all the way out to the cut from the Colchester side today but was
unable to find the purple sandpipers.  My disappointment was largely
mitigated though by the female snowy owl sitting on the rocks.  It took off
toward land while I was making my way back, so I don't know if others are
likely to find it there again.  A spectacular morning for a walk on the
causeway.

Steve Antell