AIKIDO December 2008

END OF SEMESTER

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 6 Dec 2008 00:27:30 -0500

Hi all!

I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to have a get together for the
club Friday night, December 12th, or at any other time during the
week.  I know we have finals, but we can take time friday night to
enjoy ourselves.  We can also have an "internal fundraiser" if you
like that idea.  That would involve having a little potluck and then
pitching in some money (whatever you can) to be put into the
fundraised account.  We can watch movies, play games, etc.

I will also look really hard for a seminar that we can go to this
spring semester, there are a couple big ones that happen in the middle
and at the end of the semester in boston then montreal.  Wouldn't
montreal be a good weekend trip? :)

RSVP as soon as possible so we can schedule a time and place.  Please
do this by monday so I can start anything I need to.  We can just have
a good time, and enjoy the end of the semester.  If we don't fundraise
and you just want a party, I might be able to use some money for a
pizza party.

LAST THING! If you want to train december and january but will be
leaving town for the half of each month please talk to me.  You can
pay for only month and the club will make up the difference for the
dues for two months (so $45 for two months), but that is only if you
are leaving.  Also, if you have any financial problems at all please
talk to me.  THe club is doing fine and you aren't training just
because of money I want you to email or call me. Good luck these next
couple of weeks

Danielle
802-522-9730