PRIMO-LIST Archives

December 2008

PRIMO-LIST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Program for Research in Medical Outcomes <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Henry, Deborah S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:14:31 -0500
This Friday, December 5, we welcome Jim Hester from the Health Care Reform Commission.  He will give a talk entitled, "An Overview of Health Care Reform in Vermont with a Focus on Provider Payment Initiatives"   We will meet in the conference room at 371 Pearl Street at noon.  Please feel free to bring your lunch and/or a friend and join our group!

Debi Henry
Admin. Assist. to B. Littenberg, MD & C. MacLean, MD
General Internal Medicine Research
371 Pearl Street
Telephone:  802-847-8268
Fax Number:  802-847-0319