]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  December 2008

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE December 2008

Re: Christine Maggiore, vocal skeptic of AIDS research, dies at 52

Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:52:35 -0500

Not a moment of compassion for this woman, who lived by her principles and fought as hard as she could for a truth that remains beyond comprehension of many here?

Well, I for one salute Christine Maggiore, who fought the pharmaceutical industry with her own body, was forced to make excruciatingly hard choices and didn't shy from them, and helped raise the consciousness of many, many people -- and saved many, many lives.

Thank you, Christine Maggiore, for your courage and your love of life. Rest in Peace.

Love,
Mitchel