AIKIDO January 2009

Fwd: Wednesday night - please be there

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:53:30 -0500

We need to start having other people help out with the club.  i can't
always attend these things, like this because i am working.  so if you
can't make it to the mandatory club meeting this thursday but are free
wednesday night you can go wednesday and be excused for thursday.  so
please volunteer.  if you feel like you need to be briefed let me know
and i can have a quick meeting with you wednesday before lunch or
tomorrow.  take care.

     Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:39:14 -0500
     From: Leon <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Wednesday night - please be there
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

A reminder that our big start of semester meeting will be this Wednesday
at 7pm in the Livak ballroom.  We will be addressing a number of things
that effect everyone so please do your best to come or have a
representative attend the meeting.  Additionally we will be arranging
space for all of you who need it for the spring semester.

Nice to see you all back and feel free to stop by and say hi if you are
around the Davis Center and SGA offices.

Thanks,

Leon

----- End forwarded message -----