AIKIDO January 2009

Pizza fun!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:16:59 -0500

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone of our training together starting
this Saturday after class, and then also this Monday during the free
practices.

Also, Pizza party!  We will have a fun internal fundraiser this Sunday
at about 3pm? Does that sound ok?  At Paige's/my house, we live at 31
Booth St. right between Loomis and North st. next to Pomeroy Park.  If
you need more directions let me know, or if you have a hard time
finding it you can give me a  call at 802 522 9730.  We will also have
some drinks as well as a cheese, veggie, meat, and an undetermined
pizza. I hope to see many of you there, its mostly just for fun and if
you can't afford anything you should still show up. :) I have another
idea for fundraising the money that doesnt involve a bake sale.  Take
care and I'll see you soon

Danielle