JHOUSE Archives

February 2009

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mutsumi Corson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:08:45 -0500
Japanese House no minasan,

You received a message about Wednesday Night Gatherings from
Suzuki-sensei a while ago.  I saw Christian yesterday and he said only
two Wednesdays open, March 25 and April 22.  If you are interested in
hosting one night, please let Christian know. His email address is:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Corson

Just in case, here is the message Suzuki-sensei sent you before (2/5):

--

Mutsumi Corson

Director, Japanese Program

Department of Asian Languages and Literatures

University of Vermont

479 Main Street

Burlington, Vermont 05405

Phone: 802-656-1117