AIKIDO March 2009

Hello again

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:49:05 -0400

Dear club members,

I have to apologize for being absent for so long.  I somehow hurt my
back and haven't been able to train, but that does not mean I should
not have abandoned the mailings or group activities.  As of late I
have been so overwhelmed with everything, including the fact that I am
going to graduate that I have been selfish with how I spend my time.
I have been going to the Friday night classes, so if there is anyone
wanting to train a little bit after that between 7:15 and 8pm then I
would be free then, but I do think that there are still people
training Monday nights together.

I did get the budget back and so there is money for next year I just
need to find out how it will be dispersed.  There are also testing
coming up and it would be great if as many people as there could be
there to support the dojo as well as the club members that are testing.

I will also still be trying to organize a small club "seminar"
probably around late May before classes end and finals start.  It
would only be an afternoon at most and it would be a great thing to
carry over into next year so we don't have to rely on the scattered
seminars either here or in another city/state.

Let everyone know if you have any ideas of something the club could do
as friends, community service, cultural, or otherwise.  Again, sorry
for my untimely absence but if you have any reason to contact me or
Hannah with any questions or if you want to start training just email
us.  I prefer if you at least tell us that you want to start taking
the discount.  Otherwise I hope you all had a good break and I will
see you soon,

Danielle