CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

March 2009

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Kitchens Project <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:04:55 -0400

   The Campus Kitchens at UVM announces the...    &QUOT;PLANT-A-ROW FOR HUNGER&QUOT; PROJECT    Considered the new version of a can drive, this is a way to increase fresh, whole food donations and involve community members that have a garden and want to donate a portion of their harvest to people in need. Participants will pledge a certain portion of their garden and drop off the donation at a designated location that will be provided every week, where the donations will be used in either the weekly meals or in the cooking classes at the food shelf.    We are looking for residents of Burlington and the surrounding towns who are avid gardeners or farmers to join the Campus Kitchen's efforts to increase the amount of fresh produce in our weekly meals. If you are planning on having a garden this summer and would like to donate some of your harvest to the Chittenden County Emergency Food Shelf and the Campus Kitchens Project, go to our online pledge form or email Kate ([log in to unmask][1]) if you would like it in an attachment.      http://spreadsheets.google.com/gform?key=pI2eFkVe-cU2yoVBMwQqncQ&hl=en&gridId=0#edit[2]    Please forward widely and print out the flyer to post in a place where people will read it!!    /Also, visit our website to find out what else we are doing with hunger relief and sustainable agriculture!/    http://www.uvm.edu/~kitchens/?Page=garden.html[3] Links: ------ [1] mailto:[log in to unmask] [2] http://spreadsheets.google.com/gform?key=pI2eFkVe-cU2yoVBMwQqncQ&hl=en&gridId=0#edit [3] http://www.uvm.edu/~kitchens/?Page=garden.html