Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  March 2009

EWB March 2009

Meeting!

Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Mar 2009 01:02:14 -0500

Hello again,

As you all know this Wednesday is the due date for oven group reports.
I want to make it clear that we are not necessarily looking for a
'Harry Potter' novel of what your group has been working on (laugh, it
was a joke), but rather a detailed compilation of everything your
group has done to date (this can include drawings, research papers,
excel spreadsheets, interviews, etc). However, we are requesting that
each group prepare a one to two page summary cover page, with the
purpose of being useful in future years to future members working on
this project. In short, explain your groups objectives and goals, and
summarize your plans for the test oven. We don't want to leave any
detail out, as many questions are being asked multiple times over
again when an answer already exists. Your reports will be returned at
our next meeting in March in a binder (one for each oven group) that
will include a notebook. In this notebook each club will be
responsible for recording all data and steps that group takes while
working on the test oven. Again, it is very important we keep detailed
records. More will be explained about this on Wednesday!

We will also be discussing oven construction dates and times--be sure
to bring your calendar!

Also on Wednesday we will be reviewing club offices and their
responsibilities. We will be voting on 2009-2010 EWB UVM club officers
at our second meeting in March. I will explain in detail the
responsibilities these positions have at the meeting and will also be
sending out an email defining them. As a heads up now, if you are
interested in running for an elected position, please send me an email
with your full name, year in school, and the position you wish to run
for. These offices will include:

President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Fundraising and
special events Chair, Networking and Outreach Chair.

Again, we will be voting on March 25 at our regularly scheduled
meeting. If you can't make the meeting Wednesday, but are interested,
keep a look out for another email from me.

Well, see you all Wednesday @ 7:10pm in Votey 254 (note the meeting
time change)!

Abby