EWB Archives

March 2009

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:53:39 -0500
From:
Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi EWB,

   I have a review session tonight before a huge exam tomorrow, so I
will not be able to make it.
   Nate and I will present at our meeting on Wednesday, March 18th on
oven construction timeline and construction methods.  Our first
construction date will be Sunday March 22nd at 2:00 and will go for
about 3 hours.  We can assess our progress after the first
construction date to have a better idea of how many times we will need
to meet.  After working really hard, we will order pizza and invite
everyone over to our place. (Feel free to bring a beverage of your
choice, we can provide some soda)
   Again, we will go over details on March 18th.

Enjoy your break!!

Jacquie