Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2009

AIKIDO April 2009

Re: Sushi night potluck

Christopher Akos Morriss <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:19:00 -0400

Hello All:

I think I might bring primarily various vegetables to the event
Sunday, namely red pepper, sweet potatoes, broccoli, asparagus.
Hopefully everything else can be gotten by others.

Christopher Morriss