Mike: Yea, sorry again about that. I got confused since there were two
of them. Make sure to point to the static page's ID in nav.php (the ID
will be in the post's edit URL, and besides that it's pretty self
I named the file that does all of this mcm.php for "My Content Manager."
Our Vermont Grower's Guide CMS abilities thus far:
1. Replace default template file (about/file.php)
2. Insert before default template file (about/before-file.php)
3. Insert after default template file (about/after-file.php)
4. Provide "content" for default template file (about/content-file.php)
(NOTE ON 4) This isn't really that great of a functionality since it
just glawbs up the file and there's no capability for handling metadata,
but I figured it's a step towards minimizing repetition.
What I figure is my to do right now (in this order):
1. Move template's default content to home directory.
2. Determine some way to make paging from MySQL select results easy.
3. Find out if there's a feasible way to introduce meta-data.
4. Find out if there's a feasible way to avoid using unprotected global
variables (not really that important though).
(NOTE ON 2) I think the most useful way to do this would be using get
variables: all parameter names, p, and rpp; to specify for sure... with
a cap on rpp of course. I'd expect to have
On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 04:09 -0400, Christopher Anthony Tucci wrote:
> mike: thanks for the info, youte the man
> jake: no, havent heard anythign at all yet.
> trying to remain calm.
> Quoting Jacob Beauregard <[log in to unmask]>:
> > Mike: Whoops... didn't realize that I did that. Do you have the account
> > for the Google Calendar so we can get that back up?
> > Chris: Don't worry about it. I've got a general template, based on what
> > she said, but nothing so far as content-related yet. Have you heard from
> > that guy at all yet?
> > http://www.uvm.edu/~jrbeaure/cs148/finalproject/_index.php
> > On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 00:36 -0400, Michael Evan Karpeles wrote:
> >> First, noticed you fixed the sizing of the classes for posts, Jake.
> >> Cool beans. Why did you kill our static events page with Google
> >> calendar on it?
> >> Anyways, here's the link I forgot to send in the last email:
> >> http://www.uvm.edu/~mkarpele/OCELOT_Sponsorship_Requ.html
> >> Sincerely,
> >> - Michael E. Karpeles