Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GARDENGREENHOUSE Home

GARDENGREENHOUSE  April 2009

GARDENGREENHOUSE April 2009

awesome day at common ground

James Martin Stoops <[log in to unmask]>

Garden and Green House for the GreenHouse RLC Guild <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:21:03 -0400

Hey all,
just wanted to let you all know that I am putting a sign-up for the
last workshop out at common ground farm this SUNDAY at 10 am. We will
be doing some bed prep, planting, weeding, mulching, and maybe some
work with the cob oven.  So check the bulletin board outside rm-9 at
UHS (after 5pm) for the sign-up. We will bike out to the farm leaving
the greenhouse at 10 on sunday and will get some tasty bagels on the
way. Feel free to sign up to come for an hour or for all day. Please
contact me with any questions!! Good luck with studying for finals!!

Thanks

James