]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  April 2009, Week 1

MEDLIB-L April 2009, Week 1

Re: Stupid Ovid tips & advertising-- can you make it go away?

"Tylman, Vislava" <[log in to unmask]>

Tylman, Vislava

Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:26:06 -0400

We all feel the same and is not getting any better. Elsevier at least is
a publisher with history and experience in medical publishing, including
Excerpta Medica/EMBASE.

Kluwer is a only a big business.

Vislava