]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  April 2009, Week 1

MEDLIB-L April 2009, Week 1

Re: Stupid Ovid tips & advertising-- can you make it go away?

Julie Stielstra <[log in to unmask]>

Julie Stielstra <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:37:31 -0500

Elsevier?!  The biggest, meanest, stubbornest, least-customer-friendly
international megaconglomerate  in the universe?  Just kill me now.