Vermont Fest 2009
November 5th& 6th
Pre-conferenceworkshops – November 4th
TheVermont Fest 2009 planning team is seeking individuals or small teams
who are interested in presenting at this fall’s conference. We will
consider all types of presentation but are especially interested in
· Integration of Web 2.0 tools and sites into the curriculum
· New approaches to teaching & learning through technology.
· Effective use of Internetr esources.
· Integration of technology into the content areas at all levels.
· Technology integration withan emphasis on teaching strategies and
practices that support it.
· All forms of DistanceLearning
· Examples of technology supporting 21st Century Skills.
· Technology integration of students with special needs.
· New and innovative uses of technology in the school setting
· Special projects that take advantage of technology tools
· New software applications or new applications of old software.
· Open Source Applications for Effective Teaching
· Technology Leadership inSchools.
INFORMATIONNEEDED: If you are interested in presenting please send your
- Your name
- Grade level(s)
- Workshop description (keepit around 75 words or less) with a
The workshop title and write up is key in attracting people to your
session. I would be happy to provide assistance/editing if you would
like. We do reserve the right to edit write-ups.
COMPLEMENTARY ADMISSION - VITA-Learn gives ONE complementary admission for
the day you are presenting.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS. If you are interested in presenting a 3-hour
hands-onworkshop on Wednesday from 6:00 – 9:00 please let me know.
VITA-Learn pays a stipend for these workshops.
Please e-mail the information requested to Ed Barryat [
mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask] no later than June 12th.
As always, please let me know if you have anyquestions.
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT 05468
(802)893-3210 FAX 893-3227
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the