CATAYAKKAYAK Archives

August 2009

CATAYAKKAYAK@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Catayak Kayak and Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:26:54 -0400
7bit
From:
Halen Andrew Earle <[log in to unmask]>
Since everyone's back in town, it seems like a first day of classes
paddle is in order.

I was thinking meet at the boathouse around 1pm, although I'm pretty
flexible.  Depending on available time and preference of those present
we could run Chace Mills again (right in downtown Winooski) or head
down to Middlebury for the Otter Creek and Middlebury Falls.

Chace Mills is about III+, and Otter Creek is II-III and a good beginner run.

If you're interested, even if that time doesn't completely work for
you, give me a call/email so I know I won't be alone at the boathouse!

Hal
802-922-4706

PS remember to email me: [log in to unmask] not the entire listserv