Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  September 2009

AIKIDO September 2009

Monday Meeting and Forms

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:47:55 -0400

Hello again!

I would like to have a club meeting/check-in at the Davis Center
Lounge from 3-4:30pm on Monday. It would help me a lot if current and
new members could take a few minutes-- even just between classes-- to
check in with me during this time. For those of you who have more
time, we can talk about fundraising, club events, or any questions you
may have. I will be heading down to the Basics class at the dojo
afterward for anyone who wants to join me.

If you are already training at the dojo, please write "UVM" next to
your name on the attendance sheet so I can start keeping track of who
is taking the discount. If you want to receive PE credit for training,
send me an email and let me know so I can keep track of your hours.

Finally, old and new members alike are required to fill out the 09/10
Club Sports Insurance Waiver/Agreement to Participate. You have to do
this even if you have done it before. The form can be found on the
club's Lynx site under "Surveys & Forms" in the right sidebar.
http://thelynx.collegiatelink.net/Community?action=getOrgHome&orgID=15590

Thanks and I hope to see you on Monday!
Hannah Reithinger