Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  September 2009

AIKIDO September 2009

Aikido Demo tomorrow!

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:56:37 -0400

Hello everyone!

Many thanks to the members who helped at the Activities Fair
yesterday. It was a long day but I think it was worth it!

As a reminder: the Art Hop demonstration will take place tomorrow at
7pm at the Aikido of Champlain Valley Dojo. This is a great
opportunity for anyone interested in aikido to see our style of
aikido, the beautiful space where we train, and ask questions and meet
the aikido community. It's free an open to the public so feel free to
bring a friend, too!

For directions to the dojo, visit http://www.aikidovt.org/

If you can't make this demo, we also have a workshop coming up on
Sept. 26 or you can sit in on a regular class (the schedule can be
viewed at the link above). Join us on the Lynx (
http://thelynx.collegiatelink.net/ ) to stay on top of future ACV and
Aikido Club events.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there!
Hannah Reithinger

If you want to stop receiving emails from the UVM Aikido Club, email
me at [log in to unmask]