Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2009

AIKIDO October 2009

Club Sports Council Meeting- Help!

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:52:35 -0400

Hello all! I hope to see some of you on the mat today, taking
advantage of the new Intro series that starts today. If not... next
week isn't too late!

In other news, I will be out of town this weekend for a field study
and I will be swamped with exams when I get back. There is a Club
Sports Council (CSC) meeting on MONDAY Oct. 5 at 6pm and we are
REQUIRED to have at least one member of the club there to represent
us. If you can make this, please help me out!! Send me an email if you
are willing and able. I will go if absolutely nobody in the club is
able to step up... but it won't be fun. If you like aikido, please
please please give up an hour of your time and don't make me do this
all myself >.< !

More info is below. Thanks!!!
Hannah

**********
Hello,

I hope you all are having a great start to the semester!  I would like
to let you know that our first Club Sports Council (CSC) meeting of
the year will take place on *October 5th at 6:00 p.m. in the Livak
ball room*.  We are really excited to begin this semester, and have a
lot to work on as a council.

CSC is comprised of at least one member from each of the current UVM
club sports.  Our goal is to focus on concerns/issues/programs that
impact club sports here at UVM and to give club sports a united voice.
There  will be multiple committees within the council, and we will
discuss these in more detail at our first meeting. You are probably
all aware of the new points system for club sports this year.
Attending CSC meetings are an *essential part of this points system.  *

A single member from your club at every CSC meeting will guarantee you points
towards your overall total. Although not required, it may be a good
idea to assign a CSC liaison within your club.  This could be a good
way to get a member involved at a level that requires minimal
experience or time commitment.

We will send out a reminder e-mail as the meeting approaches, but we
just wanted to give you all the heads up! Thanks, see you soon!

The Club Sports Council Executive