]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2009

AIKIDO October 2009

URGENT CPR certification and other upcoming events

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Oct 2009 02:38:10 -0400

Hello all!
I hope training is going well for everyone. I'll be sending out
another message in the near future regarding the next club meeting...
but first, here is some important info:

1. As a club sport, we are **REQUIRED** to have TWO club members
certified in CPR. The class is this Sunday (10/11) at 6:30-9:30pm for
full certification (5-6:30pm for re-certification). I will be one of
the members to get certified, but I NEED one more person to help with
this. Please email me if you can make it. The cost is $10 to get
certified but I'm willing to cover this... the important thing is that
we have two people. We are a small club so don't assume someone else
can do it; I will let you know if I have someone.

2. On a happier note: There is a seminar at the ACV dojo on October
24th-25th, taught by Donovan Waite Sensei (7th Dan Shihan). The club
has funds to help pay for members who want to attend this seminar, but
I need to know soon if you're interested in attending (so I know how
much of a discount to give). You can also receive an additional $15
discount if you pay before October 15th. Seminars are an excellent
experience and I highly recommend that you go for at least one of the
days (especially since it's at our own dojo)!

Questions, concerns, comments? email me [log in to unmask]
Thanks!
Hannah