EWB Archives

October 2009

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
David Klein Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:31:08 -0400
Hi all,

I thought I sent this Thursday, but I guess it didn't go out.  Sorry
for any repeats.

If you are interested in being part of the slow sand filter group,
please send me an email right away so we will have a contact list.

Since Wednesday's water group meeting did not work out, we will meet
next Wednesday (before the general meeting) at 5 for an hour to give
updates on everyone's progress.

Thanks,

David